NiBBLE Bi-Weekly Series Q1 Week 4
REGISTRATION START: 15:00:00
REGISTRATION CLOSE: 16:00:00
CHECK IN TIME: 16:00:00
MAX PLAYERS: 99
NB REGISTERING FOR THIS TOURNAMENT MEANS YOU AGREE TO ALL RULES BELOW
- PLAYER ELIGIBILITY
- Players listed on the participant tab are eligible to play. If you have not registered on our site you will not be able to enter any tournaments. Usernames must correspond with Epic Username.
- GAME PLATFORM
- Game – Fortnite
- Platform – Pc, PlayStation, Xbox & Nintendo.
- MATCH SETTINGS
- Game mode – Trio Arena
- Match type – Battle Royale
- Screenshots need to be submitted before the next game starts
- Along with the screenshots each player is responsible for inputting their position and elimination for themselves on the Elite Pro Series website
- HOW TO WIN
- There will be 4 Games to be played. The player consisting of the most points at the end of 4 games will win the tournament.
- 4.1. POINTS
- Victory Royale: 25 Points
- 2nd: 21 Points
- 3rd: 19 Points
- 4th – 17th: 1 Point Each
- Each Elimination: 1 Point
- 4.1. POINTS
- MATCH RESULTS
- All players are responsible for reporting the results of a match
- Screenshots need to be submitted within the time frame allocated for each match round
- You will need to score your position in the game as well as your eliminations.
- The leader-board tab will only update once you submit your score.
- Get Support from our admins via our discord server link. https://discord.gg/aapqa2C
- ADDITIONAL INFO
- 7.1 FORFEIT
- Participants can choose to forfeit a match if they wish. Forfeiting without a reasonable excuse will result in players getting warned & if warned more than once a temporary ban from Tournaments.
- 7.2 TIEBREAKER
- Tiebreakers will be determined in the order presented here:
- Total points scored
- Total Victory Royales in the session
- Average eliminations in the session
- Average placement per match in the session
- 7.3 HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR SCORE
- Check your account page for the “Tournaments” tab.
- Lobby Codes for each game will display here and you will be able to add your scores for each game.
- Please take a screenshot (or photo with your phone) of your game standings after each game and submit this with your score.
- 7.4 SUBMIT SCORE FOR EACH GAME
- Make sure to submit a score for each game and even if you got 0 Points for that game. The reason behind this is that our system will mail you and notify you that you have left a tournament and this will result in an automatic warning.
- 7.5 NAT TYPE
- It is required with your screenshot to show your nat type to prove you on a playing advantage with South Africa.
- 7.6 Compensation
- COMPENSATION HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM ALL EPS TOURNAMENTS
- GAME VERSION
All players must install the newest version of the game in order to participate in the Fortnite Tournaments. Ensure that updates are installed before your match starts, so delays will be at a minimum.
- PERSONAL STREAMING/RECORDING
Players may stream their perspective in the Fortnite Tournament if they comply with the following requirements:
- Players may stream their perspective in the tournament if they comply with the following requirements:
- Broadcasts must have a minimum of a 2-minute delay.
- Neither the spectator nor the operator of any website where the stream may be viewed can force a viewer to pay a “fee” to be able to view the stream in question. Viewers must be able to view the production for free.
- If streaming, your perspective of the game will be live broadcasted and cast by the team of Elite Pro Series
- A player may be disqualified based on the following:-
- If found teaming with another player, each proof will go on review and if found Teaming will be Disqualified and Banned from Elite Pro Series for x Amount of Months
- A player is not cooperating with any of the rules stated and not behaving in a respectable man
Teams and players can contact the tournament administration via email. email@example.com